Volunteer Trip: Volunteer in Guatemala!

Volunteer in the stunning, colonial city of Antigua, Guatemala. You will be welcomed as the warm locals quickly immerse you in the culture. See our volunteer options in Guatemala below:

Teaching - As a teaching volunteer, you will teach English to students in primary and secondary schools in Antigua, Guatemala.
Childcare - Volunteer at a day care center for local children that need care, support, and monitoring. The older children need tutoring and English help!
Social Welfare - As a special needs volunteer in Guatemala, you will help with therapies, meals, and basic needs at the special needs center. Or, you may choose to work with the elderly to provide care, social interaction, and support.
Healthcare - Medical volunteers are extremely needed to volunteer at the healthcare center in Antigua, Guatemala.
Construction - Work with locals in the poorest areas of Antigua on a variety of construction projects.
Farming - Work in agriculture and cattle-raising with local farmers.

Brandon

Volunteer Trip is nothing but the best!

Overall, I think my program was very successful. Three factors that stood out were (i) in-country support; (ii) program affordability; and (iii) the volunteering experience.

With respect to in-country support, Mallory continually offered herself as a resource for any questions and concerns I had. This support made me feel very secure and confident in my decision to volunteer abroad. She responded to each email promptly and gave very great information. In Guatemala, the program director was very resourceful as well. She was very kind and available whenever I needed help.

Most volunteer programs are very expensive, but not Volunteer Trip. I think this program was very affordable, considering the services and benefits received. I loved my homestay family and all other services included with the program. Having 3 meals a day and a safe place to stay is always an important issue; having those services covered within the program fee was very nice.

Volunteering in Guatemala is an experience I will never forget. VolunteerTrip made the process for simple. Through the organization's website/links, I knew what to expect and felt confident in what I was doing.

A follow-up email/call from the Volunteer Trip with the volunteer once he?she has arrived to the host country; to ensure everything is in order and there are no problems.