View Other Details
Come help in Honduras!
Teach English, literacy, or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) to Honduran kids ages 5-14.
We need people who can teach basic computer skills or help in Nutrition program volunteer management.
We are also launching an initiative to help the youth get ready for adulthood and earn a living.
If you have strong youth mentoring skills or can teach vocational or entrepreneurial skills, we need you!
Do you need to be able to speak Spanish? Certainly helps!
Volunteer when it fits your schedule. Popular times:
June, July, August, November, December and/or January. These months are a great time to help with an active enrichment program- Sports. You will take kids swimming, accompany them during outings, or immerse them in music or drama.
Usually, you can pick a specific start date and service duration. But let's discuss and see what fits you. Not for groups- you will no doubt work with other volunteers, who come from all corners of the earth!
- Stay in a beautiful and safe part of Honduras, and enjoy scenic surroundings.
- Become actively involved in the preparation of programs and activities for children.
- Receive guidance from a dynamic and supportive director.
- Make a difference in the lives of Honduran children through a frugal, meaningful international volunteering opportunity!
- Hone your Spanish through daily communication with local people.