GoBeyond Iceland: Inspiring Iceland

Traverse this legendary landscape and leave forever inspired by the other-worldly beauty of Iceland. This Nordic oasis transforms mundane into extraordinary. Stroll amid active glaciers, bathe in steaming lagoons, feel the welcoming warmth of the local people, and swim the crystal clear water between continents.

As the development of the outside world accelerates, the cinematic horizons of Iceland remain timeless – you’ll earn 30 hours of community service working to protect and restore the natural environment through reforestation and coastal cleanup projects. All while learning who you, and what the world, can be in the land of fire and ice.

Annelise

Inspiring Iceland!

Go Beyond was an exceptional experience for my son, on an extremely organized and thoughtful trip. The small group size of 12 and wonderful counselors made this an unforgettable experience. The Icelandic locations were outstanding, so much to see and do. Taking turns grocery shopping and cooking provided a great bonding/learning experience for the group.

My son stretched himself in many ways: socially and in terms of responsibility, and truly got out of his comfort zone! Timing for him (age 15) to do this was perfect and he’s super excited to go back and try another adventure. We were happy to know he took the service seriously and felt it had a real impact on him, particularly the Ecovillage. Wonderful new friendships made the trip a 10/10.

Also, the office staff was extremely helpful and positive. I really appreciated the scheduled call where I could ask any questions, and the portal was easy to use.

Meghan

Iceland

My child had an amazing trip. She learned much about Iceland and the people who call it home. I asked her how this trip has changed her and she stated that she has become more environmentally aware and the natural landscape is something she will not ever forget. The bond that she formed with the other children on the trip was incredible. I think that she will keep in touch with many. Her life of traveling has just started.