Make a REAL difference in India - From just $379!

Make a REAL difference in India - From just $379!

Join Love Volunteers on a variety of programs in northern India. Programs are available in 2 locations, Delhi and Jaipur. Volunteers can join one of many programs, including teaching, orphanage care, women's empowerment projects, sports education, healthcare volunteering, and much more!

Current Love Volunteer Programs in India:
Education Support
Childcare & Development
Street Children Support
Women's Empowerment

Volunteers in India live in a volunteer house
Programs are available from 1 week - 6 months
Upon arrival, volunteers will be provided with an orientation

Asia » India » Jaipur
Asia » India » Delhi
1 Year+
Year Round
Love Volunteers registration fee, plus program fees starting at just US$379 for 1 week.
Program fees cover airport pickup, orientation, accommodation, and food (see website for specific program details).
The Love Volunteers registration fee covers any placements you undertake for twelve months from the start of your first placement.
This fee is refundable if you choose not to volunteer more than three months prior to the start of your initial placement.
Dharamsala

Kirsten
Canada
Cleveland State University

Volunteering in Jaipur

India is an amazing and incredible place!
Volunteering at a school in Jaipur was one of the most enriching experiences I have ever had. The kids were great and so enthusiastic and fun! It was truly a most gratifying experiences.
I met some awesome fellow volunteers and I got to explore Jaipur, Agra, Udaipur on my weekends off. The volunteer coordinators were very helpful in making arrangements for us to learn more about India by visiting palaces, museums, markets, etc.
Love Volunteers was very helpful in every way before my trip. It was my second experience with them, and I couldn't have been happier.
All-in-all...it was a great experience, and my only regret is that I couldn't stay longer! I definitely will be back, though.

I really can't think of anything. Getting to and from India was challenging, but that was because I travelled in winter and there were weather delays, and India has its own way of doing things! Lol! But that's all part of travelling.

Response from Love Volunteers

Hi Kirsten,
How well you sum up the vagaries of travelling in developing areas - and how well you dealt with it - with flexibility and an open-mind.
Thanks for being an awesome volunteer. We hope you manage to get to India again.
All the best,

Steph
Alvediston, United Kingdom

Education for street children - Jaipur

I spent a wonderful month in Jaipur volounteering in a school that has been set up for children who live on the street. The children are great, full of energy and happiness and you would never know from their attitudes that they have so little. The school runs from 10am til 1pm, 5 days per week. Volunteers are distributed among the three classrooms and are responsible for planning and conducting lessons to teach english and maths. Volunteer numbers fluctuate from week to week and there are times when I was the only teacher in the classroom. The teaching is very challenging as language is a big barrier, and the learning moves slowly. But the kids are very bright and on the whole well behaved. There is plenty of time to explore the many sights of Jaipur in the afternoons and go further afield in the weekends. The volunteer accommodation is adequate, and considering you are in India it is very nice. It is clean and safe and a fun, social place.

Response from Love Volunteers

Hi Steph,
Thanks for sharing this great account of your volunteering experience in India. What a great help to others planning their own trip!
We hope to have you on-board again in the future,

Rose165
Brisbane, Australia

Orphanage program - jaipur

The orphanage program was amazing, it was a great and life-changing experience. I would do the program again. The cultural experience w worthwhile as well as the interaction with locals. There was lots of places to explore and plenty of time to explore them.

Response from Love Volunteers

Dear Rose,
Thanks for giving your time to the orphan children in India. We're so pleased that you found the experience rewarding and hope we can help you to give back to those in need again in the future.
All the best,
The Team @ Love Volunteers

We are just a handful of passionate people working hard to help volunteers and local communities around the world. We don't have huge overheads - no company cars, no downtown office - we're just volunteers who thought we could do a better job. We work