View Other Details
Our 2-week Impact Journey programme provides you with the opportunity to learn about the social impact space in India in an immersive and creative way. You will be involved in project visits, workshops, and learning sessions led by industry professionals. These sessions will focus on a range of themes including career development in the social impact sector, the sustainable development goals, and social business modelling. You’ll also get the chance to travel to Auroville, the city of sustainability. Here you’ll explore the connections between the environmental and social issues that India face and visit local social enterprises to learn how changemakers are tackling these problems at a grassroots level. Throughout the programme, you will be immersed in India’s rich culture, traditions, and heritage through cultural visits in both urban and rural India.
- Gain first hand insights into the social issues in India through project visits
- Learn about the sustainable development sector in India from industry professionals
- Spend a week in Auroville, one of the first international communities focused on sustainable lifestyles and environmental preservation
- Be immersed into a vibrant culture and be inspired by the work of local changemakers
- Experience both urban and rural living