Combine travel and volunteering into one amazing adventure. You will spend 2 weeks travelling and 1 week volunteering.
Experience the wonders of India straight from the beautiful beaches of Goa down through Mysore, the yoga capital of India. Then, explore the sleepy backwaters of Kerala on a houseboat, across the beautiful tea plantations of Munnar. Finally, meet the ancient temples of Tamil Nadu and then fly to the Himalayas to start volunteering in a Buddhist monastery.
IVI is a Charity & Non Profit Org, providing authentic and real volunteering experiences. In India you can choose from English teaching, Painting, Renovations, Gardening or Helping with the Community- all within a stunning mountain setting.
This tour is perfect for those wanting a unique travel experience, cultural immersion, off the beaten path, the opportunity to discover a different culture, gaining hands on skills and helping to make a genuine and lasting difference to people in need.
- Relax on Goa's stunning beach & discover inland spice plantations.
- Take a bicycle tour through an ancient kingdom with carved temples.
- Volunteer at a Buddhist Monastery.
- IVI has 24/7 Local & In-country support.
- Over 30 years of Volunteering Abroad.