Bali, the Island of Gods, is one of the 13,667 islands of Indonesia. It’s a green oasis in a turquoise sea. On its shores lay a mix sandy beaches and great surf. Heading inland, cities and ancient temples evoking the old spiritual traditions decorate the landscapes, and at the center, large volcanos crown the island. To top it up, Balinese people are famous for their kindness and welcoming smile.
There is something for every volunteer in Bali. The question is: what do you want to do? What are you passionate about? We offer four different opportunities to volunteer abroad in Bali and find out, from teaching English to children to protecting sea turtles.
As a volunteer in Bali, you will have the opportunity to serve others and see its beauty for yourself, to visit the places you always dreamt of and those you could not imagine existed. More than imagining and dreaming of paradise, you will be there, stepping on it. The possibilities are endless.
- The world’s most affordable volunteer programs – starting at $250.
- Low Fees are paid directly to host families and projects with absolutely no middlemen!
- Experience the personal satisfaction of improving the lives of adults and children in Bali who desperately need assistance.
- Your one-time low fee cover accommodations, food, project costs, and support by expert and trustworthy local staffs.
- Your safety is our utmost priority. We fully understand it can feel intimidating to be far from home in an unfamiliar country. But you’ll never feel alone with our 24/7 expert support staff and services.