View Other Details
The TALMA Full Year Fellowship is a paid position that also includes most expenses (all except food), along with weekly Hebrew lessons, mentorship, access to a young professionals community, and more. This Fellowship takes place every year, from mid-August through June of the following year.
If you're a teacher with a sense of adventure and a commitment to education equity, TALMA has the program for you! We are a non-profit based in Israel that believe in quality English language education for all students. We offer a 3.5-week, fully funded Summer Fellowship, and a 10.5-month paid Full Year Fellowship, for young professional educators. Both Fellowships offer teachers international co-teaching experience, valuable professional & leadership development, and the opportunity to network and build community with educators ages 21-39 from all over the world. The Summer Fellowship includes flights, ground transportation, housing, health insurance, meal stipends, and all workshops, activities and excursions. The Full Year Fellowship includes everything from the Summer Fellowship (minus meals), along with a monthly stipend, Hebrew lessons, and additional benefits. Visit us at https://www.talmaisrael.com/ to learn about our programs, eligibility, and to apply.
- All-expenses-paid 3.5-week Summer Fellowship (late Jun-late Jul)
- Paid 10.5-month Full Year Fellowship, with most expenses covered as well
- Professional & leadership development opportunities
- Gain international teaching experience & cultural competencies
- Make new friends and join a powerful network of educators from around the world