Astride the equator on Africa's eastern coast lies Kenya, where colors are intense, landscapes are breathtaking, and needs are great. From the stunning beaches on the Indian Ocean to the majestic heights of Mount Kilimanjaro, Kenya is a land of distinctions. Wildlife abounds, and eighteen national parks are home to innumerable species, including nearly two million wildebeest!
Global Crossroad has carefully designed several overseas volunteering opportunities in Kenya. Explore the country, while you also serve its disadvantaged people through orphanage care, education programs, or medical services. This experience will be an enriching and rewarding one, knowing that you have helped to improve the lives of countless appreciative people. Global Crossroad offers everything from a volunteer in an orphanage abroad and volunteering teaching English overseas program to adventure and family trip abroad.
- Join thousands of volunteers on affordable programs helping to change the world one family at a time
- Guaranteed lowest program fees in the US – starting at $150 per week
- Contribute in the way that is most meaningful to you and get a life changing experience.
- Your fees directly benefit the volunteer project – there are no middlemen
- Your safety is always our priority… every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted