CHOOSE ONE PROJECT
1. TEACHING elementary school kids on mathematics, English language, sports, physical education, computers application Ms Office or religious education.
2. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT through building of classrooms for schools that had been flooded or those that are in villages far from the city.
3. MENTORING students on drugs abuse, reproductive health, sanitation, disease prevention, career, how to study, good parenting, healthy eating among other topics of interest to youths and community members.
4. ENVIRONMENTAL CONSERVATION around the Indian ocean, ponds and rivers to conserve biodiversity and encourage co-existence of animals, forests and human beings.
5. MEDICAL work involves helping the sick and malnourished to get treatment, general check-ups, counselling and sensitizing the community, sanitation activities, participating in medical camps, home visits to elderly and recuperating persons
- TEACHING: teach 8 years to 18 years children in nursery, primary and secondary schools in East Africa from 8am to 4pm everyday in schools that have high enrollment and few government-employed teachers
- MEDICAL: Help the sick to establish a meaningful lifestyles through counselling, sensitization, giving hope and fundraising for their medical bills for communities deep in the villages far from government funded health facilities and healthworkers reach
- COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT: Build boreholes, wells, toilets, classess, cow pens, classrooms, bridges and houses for community members to help uplift their lifestyles as well as offer a better living condition
- ORPHANAGE care involves taking care of the orphans (human beings or animals) or working with street children through teaching , counselling and caring for them. Animal orphanages are not so many but they also involve treating, rescuing and caring
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONSERVATION around the Indian ocean, ponds and rivers to conserve biodiversity and encourage co-existence of animals, forests and human beings. It will involve educational tours and sensitization of community members and students in scho
-Improve education status of the kids
-Improve sanitation of the community
-Improve the livelihood of the community members
-Increase access to portable water for the community members
-Increase the confidence of the youths to explore their talents for a sustainable future
-Help the elderly and orphans establish a better meaningful lifestyles