Madventurer projects in Kenya surround you with incredible preserved wildlife and culture as your new home will be in a National Park. We have a longstanding relationship with the village that allows us to work in the park on education, health awareness, and building projects.
This summer join a group of like minded volunteers and make a difference at a local school through a building project, teaching lessons, and playing sports with the kids.
Our Summer Building Projects operate on the following dates:
- July 4th through to July 31st for 4 weeks
- July 4th through to July 17th for 2 weeks
- July 18th through to July 31st for 2 weeks
- Learn and interact in a Kenyan community
- Become part of a community and learn about their culture
- Participate in a building project that will improve educational opportunities for many kids
- Experience the natural beauty and adventure of Kenya