Education Volunteer Projects with Let Laos Learn
View Other Details
GroupsSmall Group (1-15) Medium Group (16-30)
Price DetailsThese are costs which you pay on site, related to your stay in Laos such as your accommodation and meals. By paying locally, you are also sure that your contribution will end in Laos and will not stay behind at various “middlemen”. Sometimes we are asked why you have to pay for voluntary work. It's not for the work you pay, but for the expenses related to your housing. Do not underestimate the costs of hosting someone who does not know local culture and daily customs. Should there be enough budgets to bear these costs, we would spend this on a local employee(s). We are very proud on our transparent system.
What's IncludedAccommodation Some Meals Wifi
Mar 05, 2018
Mar 25, 2019
2 travelers are looking at this program
Join our team and volunteer abroad in Laos at a genuine non-profit! Volunteering is safe with LLL because we are approved by the Lao government as INGO.
Volunteer from 1 week to.… in stunning Vang Vieng. With LLL we focus on education and volunteers are welcomed to assist on a range of different education projects.
We are proud that we already provided new schools to over 1200 children by actively fundraising.
LLL Volunteer Projects Available in Laos:
• Teaching English
• School Construction and Renovation
• Youth movement (new in 06/2018)
Video and Photos
- Projects available year-round, starting every Monday
- Only $115 / 1 week including, orientation, accommodation, meals (mo-fr), washing machine, bicycle, and 24/7 in-country support
- Not a regular volunteer organization but a genuine non-profit actively fundraising.
- Support services both pre-departure and while volunteering
- Free online volunteer training for all LLL volunteers