Education Volunteer Projects with Let Laos Learn

Join our team and volunteer abroad in Laos at a genuine non-profit! Volunteering is safe with LLL because we are approved by the Lao government as INGO.
Volunteer from 1 week to.… in stunning Vang Vieng. With LLL we focus on education and volunteers are welcomed to assist on a range of different education projects.
We are proud that we already provided new schools to over 1200 children by actively fundraising.

LLL Volunteer Projects Available in Laos:
• Teaching English
• School Construction and Renovation
• Youth movement (new in 06/2018)

• Projects available year-round, starting every Monday
  • Only $115 / 1 week including, orientation, accommodation, meals (mo-fr), washing machine, bicycle, and 24/7 in-country support
  • Not a regular volunteer organization but a genuine non-profit actively fundraising.
  • Support services both pre-departure and while volunteering
  • Free online volunteer training for all LLL volunteers

edouard

Amazing Experience

I would like to thanks all volunteer from Fruit Friend and Let Laos Lern because it was one of the best experience of my life.
All project like school building and teaching were very interesting and rewarding.
I worked as a volunteer to renovate a center to help children to learn english.
I was at Vang Vieng which is a very beautiful city with amazing scenery.
I recommand everyone who wants to contribute to have a better world to come at Fruit Friend.

Conny

Unforgettable experience

I've been volunteering here now for 4 months and what an amazing experience it has been so far. We live in a nice and comfortable international volunteer house where we are supported by a local team. The house is situated in a town next to Vang Vieng so during the weekend we can explore the stunning environment.

The organisation builds schools in remote areas and teaches English in schools near Vang Vieng. As a teacher you notice an immediate impact on the kids or the teenagers. The students are grateful and happy that you are helping them out. It think this programme offers great value as education provide the necessary tools to fight poverty.

In short I would say: immediate impact, transparent, supported by local people and a good guidance and coaching.

This organisation depends highly on volunteers. No volunteers means no teaching, so the only improvement I can think of is that they need more volunteers to keep up the good work.
Mathias

Amazing Laos

Amazing organization where you’ll have an amazing experience.
To work and live with the locals, to be involved with the local community, to teach English to the children.. it’s something special.
It’s not only what you give to them, but also what they give to you. They teach you as much as you teach them.
Thanks to LLL for the great care and being the best host. The house was amazing, the food was amazing. Nothing but positive words I have for this experience of 5 weeks, which will last forever!

Angelo

Amazing experience, totally recommended

I really liked volunteering here (4 weeks), it was an amazing experience. I was in the marketing and social media team, trying to improve the website and the presence of LLL on social media. People are so friendly, the home stay is really nice, the food tastes good! You can meet people for all over the world and Laos is a really interesting country, adventurous and relaxed at the same time, difficult to explain. Let Laos Learn has a great impact on the field, I'm proud to be part of it.

Judith

Amazing experience in Laos!

"When you give yourself, you receive more than you give". Volunteering with Let Laos Learn has been a short but incredible experience, teaching English to motivated teenagers and playing with kids teaching you what really happiness is. I went to volunteer, but I came back with many learnings from Lao's people. Volunteering in Laos while living a real Lao life is something I will never forget. Thank you Let Laos Learn!!!

有為

excellent experience

Volunteering with Let Laos Learn is an unforgettable experience. With their project, I helped the children to learn English and directly affected the local society. At the same time, i had free time to explore the fresh green countryside and chilled out in the blue lagoon. Vang Vieng is no doubt a beautiful town with picturesque paddy fields and fantastic caves. After all, staying with Let Laos Learn is the highlight of my trip. seeing the smiles from children is always the best return and helped me to reflect on cherishing what i have.

karolien

Great experience!

My boyfriend and myself joined Let Laos Learn for a period of 6 months. We had a great time and would recommend it to everyone. This kind of volunteering had it all. Beautiful location, amazing country, loving Lao family, meeting new people, a great house and many opportunities to get to know the Lao culture and the people. The teaching the kids and working as a coordinator were great. We gave a little time and got so much in return.

Colin

Amazing first time volunteer experience. Recommended!

In November 2017 I have done my first volunteer work at Let Laos Learn in Vang Vieng. I stayed for three weeks and taught English at primary schools. It is amazing to see that through this local organisation your input has direct effect. You are actually helping the children and the community from day 1. I would recommend this program as this is a very transparent volunteer organisation where you experience Laos like a local and have the ability to help. I cannot explain in words how rewarding it is to see those kids smiling and singing the song you came up with the night before to teach them the days of the week.

Having more people know about this program will definitely improve it! I was lucky enough to find it, I hope even this review will help to spread the word :)
Laura

Small organization with a big impact

Had the best experience with Let Laos Learn. I got a chance to help people who really need it and live between the locals. The organization is great and really transparent. They focus on one location, which makes it very helpful and efficient. Everyone is there with the same intention, to help a community in need. If you want to get to know the Lao culture, make a difference, teach English, build schools, ... Let Laos Learn is the organization to go with.

Ilona

Wonderful experience

I volunteerd at Let Laos Learn for just one week. Although some programs refuse volunteers for such a short period of time, Let Laos Learn welcomed me with open arms.
It was an absolute pleasure to stay at the volunteer house with the most amazing welcoming people who make sure everyone feels at home.
I am very happy I got the chance to teach at different schools in Vang Vieng and to visit several projects of Let Laos Learn.
I also got the chance to meet the founders of the program, Ward and Ket, which are incredibly inspiring people.

About Let Laos Learn

Our non-profit grassroots organisation works to support education and to provide travelers with a genuine Lao experience! Located in the tiny village of Phonpeng, a 5 minutes walk from the tourist center of Vang Vieng, we offer a stay in a village...