Education Volunteer Projects with Let Laos Learn

Join our team and volunteer abroad in Laos at a genuine non-profit! Volunteering is safe with LLL because we are approved by the Lao government as INGO.
Volunteer from 1 week to.… in stunning Vang Vieng. With LLL we focus on education and volunteers are welcomed to assist on a range of different education projects.
We are proud that we already provided new schools to over 1200 children by actively fundraising.

LLL Volunteer Projects Available in Laos:
• Teaching English
• School Construction and Renovation
• Youth movement (new in 06/2018)

• Projects available year-round, starting every Monday
  • Only $115 / 1 week including, orientation, accommodation, meals (mo-fr), washing machine, bicycle, and 24/7 in-country support
  • Not a regular volunteer organization but a genuine non-profit actively fundraising.
  • Support services both pre-departure and while volunteering
  • Free online volunteer training for all LLL volunteers

karolien

Great experience!

My boyfriend and myself joined Let Laos Learn for a period of 6 months. We had a great time and would recommend it to everyone. This kind of volunteering had it all. Beautiful location, amazing country, loving Lao family, meeting new people, a great house and many opportunities to get to know the Lao culture and the people. The teaching the kids and working as a coordinator were great. We gave a little time and got so much in return.

Colin

Amazing first time volunteer experience. Recommended!

In November 2017 I have done my first volunteer work at Let Laos Learn in Vang Vieng. I stayed for three weeks and taught English at primary schools. It is amazing to see that through this local organisation your input has direct effect. You are actually helping the children and the community from day 1. I would recommend this program as this is a very transparent volunteer organisation where you experience Laos like a local and have the ability to help. I cannot explain in words how rewarding it is to see those kids smiling and singing the song you came up with the night before to teach them the days of the week.

Having more people know about this program will definitely improve it! I was lucky enough to find it, I hope even this review will help to spread the word :)
Laura

Small organization with a big impact

Had the best experience with Let Laos Learn. I got a chance to help people who really need it and live between the locals. The organization is great and really transparent. They focus on one location, which makes it very helpful and efficient. Everyone is there with the same intention, to help a community in need. If you want to get to know the Lao culture, make a difference, teach English, build schools, ... Let Laos Learn is the organization to go with.

Ilona

Wonderful experience

I volunteerd at Let Laos Learn for just one week. Although some programs refuse volunteers for such a short period of time, Let Laos Learn welcomed me with open arms.
It was an absolute pleasure to stay at the volunteer house with the most amazing welcoming people who make sure everyone feels at home.
I am very happy I got the chance to teach at different schools in Vang Vieng and to visit several projects of Let Laos Learn.
I also got the chance to meet the founders of the program, Ward and Ket, which are incredibly inspiring people.

About Let Laos Learn

Our non-profit grassroots organisation works to support education and to provide travelers with a genuine Lao experience! Located in the tiny village of Phonpeng, a 5 minutes walk from the tourist center of Vang Vieng, we offer a stay in a village...