Join IVHQ and volunteer abroad in Laos! Highly affordable programs are available for anywhere from 1 week to 12 weeks in Nanhang Village just outside the capital city, Vientiane. At any given time, you can expect to be working with 5-10 other volunteers. Volunteers are welcomed to assist on a range of community-driven projects.
IVHQ Volunteer Projects Available in Laos:
- Teaching English
- Construction and Renovation
- Programs available year-round, starting every Monday
- Program fees include airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support
- Highly affordable program fees from $270 for 1 week
- Community-driven projects focused on supporting local needs and delivering sustainable positive impacts
- Superior support services both pre-departure and while volunteering
- Free online volunteer training for all IVHQ volunteers
- Between 5 and 10 IVHQ volunteers start in Laos each month
- Weekends are free to explore Laos and South East Asia with fellow volunteers!