Naturally Africa Volunteers provides community development projects that address crucial need in disadvantaged areas. As one of the poorest countries in the world there are many areas of need in Malawi. On our project we work closely with communities to support health care, teaching, pre-school, sports and I.T education initiatives. Our projects are focused on education and sustainability so whilst projects provide immediate relief we are also bringing long term change for the better.
We are experts in placing the right people in the right programmes so your skills can be utilised effectively and you will get the most out of your time with us. Whilst on the project you will be provided with 24/7 in country support from our coordinators who will ensure you become a valuable member of the team. Despite its levels of poverty, Malawi has so much to offer on its stunning shorelines and visitors are welcomed to the country that deservingly has the reputation as 'the warm heart of Africa.'
- Make a real difference to people living of some of the world’s poorest communities of rural Malawi
- Support and gain valuable experience in your chosen area; sports coaching, teaching, early child-care or the provision of primary medical treatment and care
- Feel part of the friendly community and experience their warm hospitality
- Stay with your fellow volunteers in a lakeside house, with views over beautiful Lake Malawi
- Be an important part of our team! We will give you all the support that you need throughout your trip
NEWS: HOME-BASED HEALTHCARE SUCCESS
We are currently celebrating the amazing achievement of our two most recent groups. Each participant passed the exam and received the government-awarded qualification!