Fight for the poor throughout Africa, 21 month volunteer program - from £350

CICD has taken an active stand to some of the most burning issues of our time and have decided to stand shoulder to shoulder with The Poor.

Learning here is action based, and you will constantly be involved in projects, actions, planning and conclusions. Our teaching methods are untraditional and demanding, both for students and teachers. We all have to be active and involved to get the most out of it – this is where it starts, to create the change we want!

You will work with the community to empower them to create sustainable solutions for improving their lives. You will be applying all you have learned in the previous period of the program. The projects address areas such as: Health & Hygiene, Education, Climate Change and Farming.

• Living in a community
  • World Studies
  • Traveling and Investigating

Melanie

The experience of a lifetime

Being in CICD was the best choice I have ever made in my life!
I got to know people from all around the World, made friends for life and had an amazing experience in Africa that I wont ever forget.
My dreams were big and CICD helped me make them a reality and I am forever grateful!
The experience I hadtraveling overland through 7 countries in 2.5 months... WOOOW! South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Malawi and Zambia! The best months ever and the ones which taught me more than I can explain! I changed so much and learned much more than I thought possible!
CICD was really the best thing I could have chosen! Doing Development work for 6 months was very rewarding and changed my way of seeing what is(or should be) priorities in life!

Dan

Together we can make a change!

21 months programme offers you an amazing 2 months travel overland before going to the project, I was impressed visiting more than 7 countries and making investigations about how people are living in the Southern Africa. After the 6 months based on the project can make a difference for the people more unlucky than us.
And only 350 Pounds, for enrollment fee... that's a bargain! Everyone can do it, the studies practical and theoretical are very useful for the volunteers, and are more than ready to make an impact in Africa!
Keep up!

About College for International Co-Operation and Development

College for International Co-operation and Development (CICD) offers programmes of 5, 12 or 21 months, with international studies, training and preparation for volunteers for development projects in Africa and India. The training takes place in...