View Other Details
- 50 %: to your host family to cover your accommodation and board.
- 20%: to projects materials and supervision where volunteers work.
- 30%: to cover the administrative and coordination work of the program. This also includes volunteers' pick up.
On the Teaching English project, you will work with children, teenagers, and adults, providing teaching in English. Your tasks will include running language classes, tutoring for school exams, provide support to local teachers or team up with other volunteers / interns in traditional classrooms, assisting with homework, and organizing educational games and activities. You can also assist in summer camps, during the school holidays.
You do not need to be qualified or experienced teachers to participate, as you will have our support and assistance during our teacher training. However, we encourage you to come prepared by taking some online teaching training or bringing some helping materials with you if possible.
- Gain a unique international experience in the field of your interest.
- Experience the Arab lifestyle and culture by emerging in one of the ancient imperial cities of Morocco.
- Meet other international volunteers and plan excursions all over the country, through the diverse Moroccan landscape of mountains, beaches, and desert.
- Gain Arabic language fluency by living with a local home stay.
The impact of education is boundless and the influence our Teaching volunteers have on the communities we work in goes well beyond the classroom. Whether teaching English, other subjects or working on extracurricular activities, the students are eager to learn and participate.