Volunteer & Travel in Nepal with Idex

Travel in Nepal
Travel in Nepal
Teaching Project in Nepal
Teaching Project in Nepal

Engage in a volunteer and travel program in Nepal. The program is based in the urban core of the Kathmandu Valley in the Himalayas, which contains two sister cities: Lalitpur (Patan) and Bhaktapur or Bhadgaon and a number of smaller towns. Kathmandu, particularly Thamel, has a large variety of Western food, Internet cafes shopping and guest houses, however even this can have an old world feel with its labyrinth of small restaurants and shops.

Stacey

My Nepal Experience

As a constant traveller I can 100% confirm that volunteering in Nepal has by far been my most favourite place and best experience yet. The atmosphere in staying in camp here with people from around the world, learning the everyday life of the Nepali people, customs, food etc I cannot top that. Excursions to Pokhara and Chitwan, doing many things I would not expect to do. I love it, and am sad it has come to an end. If you want to experience a whole new world, Nepal is definitely the place to see, beauty within itself.

Rebekah

Volunteering In Kathmandu, Nepal

Volunteering in Nepal has been by far one of the best experiences of my life! I loved volunteering in a range of projects from women's empowerment, an elderly home to a disabled home. I have met so many amazing people who i will remember for life. It wasn't all hard work, i enjoyed trips to Chitwan and Pokhara with great staff and a great group of other volunteers. I would 100% recommend volunteering at Idex Nepal, it is an awesome way to get to know the culture of this beautiful country.

More organisation on how to teach at the projects. Improvements were already being made on this at the point of my departure.