Volunteer & Travel in Nepal with Idex

We have been serving in Nepal for many years now and in the previous years we did some beneficial changes in the program which helped the customers to experience more and more lively places in Nepal. We got some good positive feedback from the customers fulfilling their expectations. Nepal is a very beautiful place and one can easily contribute in our Volunteering Programs.

Apart from Volunteering & Travel programs in Nepal we are committed to our projects that are running in other Asian Countries such as Thailand, Vietnam, Sri Lanka & India.

Stacey

My Nepal Experience

As a constant traveller I can 100% confirm that volunteering in Nepal has by far been my most favourite place and best experience yet. The atmosphere in staying in camp here with people from around the world, learning the everyday life of the Nepali people, customs, food etc I cannot top that. Excursions to Pokhara and Chitwan, doing many things I would not expect to do. I love it, and am sad it has come to an end. If you want to experience a whole new world, Nepal is definitely the place to see, beauty within itself.

Rebekah

Volunteering In Kathmandu, Nepal

Volunteering in Nepal has been by far one of the best experiences of my life! I loved volunteering in a range of projects from women's empowerment, an elderly home to a disabled home. I have met so many amazing people who i will remember for life. It wasn't all hard work, i enjoyed trips to Chitwan and Pokhara with great staff and a great group of other volunteers. I would 100% recommend volunteering at Idex Nepal, it is an awesome way to get to know the culture of this beautiful country.

More organisation on how to teach at the projects. Improvements were already being made on this at the point of my departure.

About Idex

Unmatched cultural immersion, experiences, memories and friendships through volunteering, travel by Idex (Since 2000).

We provide tourism and volunteering benefits to international travelers, while supporting various organizations for social...