- Volunteerism should not be expensive for those want to lend a hand;
- Volunteers receive an orientation covering the culture of Nepal and also a tour Katmandu upon arrival;
- Most affordable registration and program fees!
- Only Volunteer Abroad Organization based in a developing country; Other providers are profit-oriented traveling companies based in First World nations;
- All money charged is used to further achieve our mission and contribute to our local programs.
Iko Poran offer a wide variety of safe, meaningful and highly affordable projects in Nepal, one of the poorest countries in the world with a rich cultural heritage and unparallel beauty. Nepal is a dream destination for volunteers who wish to make a positive change in the lives of others. We have the perfect volunteer project that will match your skills and interests.
Projects in Nepal:
- Teach English to Children in local schools or to Monks in a Monastery,
- Help in an orphanage sharing skills and bringing love to deprived children,
- Work in a hospital in a challenging and rewarding program creating a positive impact.
Volunteers can choose to stay from 1 to 12 weeks
Programs start on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month
Program includes: Airport pickup, Orientation, Placement, Accommodation, 3 meals per day, support from the local staff throughout your program, 24x7 emergency support and donation to support your project.
View Program Information
Airport pickup, Orientation, Accommodation, 3 meals per day, support from the local staff, program supervision, in-country 24x7 support throughout your program, in-country administration costs and donation to support your project.
Registration Fee is only US$ 199.
Volunteers in our Nepal program find US$ 50 to be sufficient for basic weekly expenses.