Do you have the urge to help others? Do the majestic mountains of Nepal call your name? Volunteering in Nepal is a perfect way to fulfill these desires. Lying in the lap of the glorious Himalaya Mountains, Nepal is a magnificent country with deserving people who will truly appreciate your help.
It also offers widely divergent ethnic groups, colorful festivals, and an abundance of unique flora and fauna to become acquainted with. Join one of IFRE’s volunteer programs in Nepal and experience the warmth and hospitality of the beautiful Nepalese people whose lives you will touch.
With opportunities to serve the communities by teaching English, assisting with the health care program, or volunteer with nature conservation, and other fields in three fascinating cities, volunteer opportunities in Nepal are highly rewarding and beneficial to all involved.
- The world’s most affordable volunteer programs – starting at $100.
- Low Fees are paid directly to host families and projects with absolutely no middlemen!
- Experience the personal satisfaction of improving the lives of those in need who desperately need assistance.
- Your one-time low fee cover accommodations, food, project costs, and support by expert and trustworthy local staffs.
- Your safety is our utmost priority. We fully understand it can feel intimidating to be far from home in an unfamiliar country. But you’ll never feel alone with our 24/7 expert support staff and services.