Head to New Zealand and help preserve two of the world's most biodiverse and beautiful islands.
You will help to conserve New Zealand's flora and fauna in urban, regional or remote locations. Tasks can include walking trail construction, tree planting, weed control, wildlife surveys, seed collection and habitat restoration. Chose from one of three gateway cities and travel to project locations that focus on restoration and strengthening local community networks.
Join passionate and inspiring locals and work with a group of up to 10 like-minded volunteers to make this trip a once in a lifetime experience. You will work Monday to Friday and have the weekends to explore whichever fantastic location that you are based in. New Zealand is home to breath-taking Fiordland, glorious beaches, stunning mountains and of course rich Maori culture. You won't be disappointed!
- Be a part of conserving New Zealand's heritage.
- See the diversity of New Zealand by heading to locations off the usual touristy path.
- Visit one or more of three gateway cities and enjoy the culture that each offers.
- Meet other like-minded volunteers from around the globe.
- Enjoy food and accommodation as part of the programme.