Volunteer Service Trips to Nicaragua

Volunteer Service Trips to Nicaragua

Create meaningful change in Nicaragua while working alongside community members on sustainable development projects. Bridges to Community forms long-lasting relationships with communities and all of our projects are based on real community needs, goals, and interests. On our week long service trips, volunteers stay in the community, eat local food, and engage with the community through activities and discussions. We offer trips for high school, college, business, retired adults, families, and more. Join one of our trips or create your own.

North America » Nicaragua
Price includes all in-country travel, food, lodging, 24 hour bilingual staff accompaniment, airport pick up and drop off. Price does not include airfare.
Masaya, Jinotega, Siuna

Scott
New York
Northeastern University

Life changing!

My trip with Bridges to Nicaragua was absolutely life changing! The fantastic staff led us in truly meaningful discussions every night and really helped us learn why what we were doing was important! One evening we were split up into groups to discuss what things we would purchase for our "families" on different budgets. The purpose of the activity was that one "family" had significantly more money than some of the others, and for us to learn how different people around the world live and survive. The whole trip was really incredible, and I learned so much while I was there that I was able to bring back and talk about in classes back home as well as with family and friends.

Alicia
Mount Kisco

Amazing experience

I've been on two Bridges trips to Nicaragua during high school, and both weeks were amazing. I met great people, worked alongside amazing community members, and experienced another culture. I would recommend these trips to anyone, and strongly encourage going with Bridges. The trips are run by amazing Bridges leaders, the activities are all relevant and eye-opening, and the facilities on the site are all clean and safe, and every staff member is helpful and caring.

Bridges to Community has over 25 years of experience leading international service trips for volunteers of all ages. Bridges forms long-lasting relationships with communities and ensures that the health, housing, education and economic development projects that volunteers work on are based on the real needs,