GIVE’s Nicaragua Volunteer Program immerses you in rural fishing villages along the Pacific coast to build sustainable infrastructure, teach English to children and to protect endangered sea turtles. Spend your free time surfing, paddle boarding and kayaking in the Pacific Ocean, and cap off your adventure by sandboarding down an active volcano!
- Work on eco-friendly projects
- Sandboard down an active volcano
- Support a Sea Turtle Head Start Program
- Teach English and build sustainable infrastructure
- Surf, kayak, and paddleboard in the Pacific Ocean