Rural Nicaraguan Education

Education of Nicaragua’s children is an established high priority for its families, churches, communities, and the national government itself. However, suffering from its extreme economic disadvantage (the second-poorest nation in the Western Hemisphere), quality education remains an elusive goal for many children, especially those in economically poorer areas. PSE has worked with government and community representatives to identify five schools that will benefit most from building construction/reconstruction. Your team will serve a one of these community schools by either construction a new building, adding on to an existing building, or reconstructing a building/room that has fallen into disrepair. Years from now, when you return to Nicaragua, you will be able to visit your site again, showing your family or friends the work you accomplished “back in the day.”

fiustudent124

FIU Alternative Breaks

This program opens you up to completely new experiences and realities of what the world outside the U.S. looks like. For many, like myself, it is considered a culture shock because you don't expect to see certain deplorable situations. This program is an amazing way to give back through community service while also learning about beautiful Nicaragua and its people. It has provided with myself and my peers with an unforgettable experience that has lead me to continue my service for Nicaragua and its people.

There is a lack of strong communication with the service site and the program which in the end lead to many discrepancies.
There is no detailed overview/breakdown of what the money we're paying is going to. When it came time to finishing our service, we were missing many materials which should have already been purchased.
songbird828

Best Time EVER

This trip changed my life and was one of the most memorable experiences ever #LosFierros. We worked with children, I made relationships that I hope never end. This is an all round well thought out organizationa nd they deffinately take time to sort out the small details to create WOW moments

About Panorama Service Expeditions

Panorama Service Expeditions offers sustainable and impactful direct service projects that are organized for empowering communities. PSE spearheads the Nicaraguan Compact, a grass-roots, community-based effort to develop Nicaraguan service projects...