- Panama City
View Other Details
We are currently offering 6 ongoing volunteer programs for travelers to enroll in, ranging from 2 weeks to 1 month from June to September, with the possibility to extend your stay on a week rate basis. No previous experience, skill or knowledge are needed to be part of our programs, only a strong determination to learn, share and lend a hand to make Earth a better home for all her inhabitants.
It's really not enough if we are just posting our discontent in social media, if we want to see things getting better is up to all of us to stand up and go get our hands dirty and take a positive action towards building solutions to the problems our planet is facing today. Here is one of the ways to do it while having fun and traveling the Caribbean coast and jungles of Panama...
From helping the neighbor indigenous village of El Progreso to get their water system repaired to building a community center or creating social and environmental awareness programs for the region
- Various workshops, classes and lessons, course completion certification
- Wilderness/Jungle survival training, course completion certification
- English-Spanish lessons, course completion certification
- Accommodation and all meals&snacks included
- Working hand on hand with US based public charity