Volunteer with Children in Peru & Ecuador

Volunteer with Children in Peru & Ecuador

Make a difference with your creative skills and help improve the lives of orphans in Peru. We offer numerous volunteer projects in a variety of areas, from one week to a year, so you can make a difference during your travels abroad. If you’re enthusiastic about helping children have a better life, then join us in Peru (Chiclayo, Cusco, Lima the Amazon) or Ecuador (Quito, Otavalo, Galapagos, Amazon, Andes, Coast).

• Teach children music, math, sports...anything you're passionate about!
• Work with orphans, young children, adolescents and children from low-income families.
• Volunteer in other areas, such as medicine, wildlife conservation, or psychology.
• Stay as long as you want!
• All volunteer programs are a one-time fee of USD 160. After that, pick the Spanish schedule and accommodation right for you.
• Get full support from our coordination staff during your project.

South America » Peru » Lima
South America » Peru » Cusco
South America » Peru » Chiclayo
South America » Ecuador » Quito
South America » Ecuador » Galapagos
South America » Ecuador » Amazon
South America » Ecuador
Hotel
The one-time placement fee of USD 160 is only for the volunteer project. We offer different Spanish courses to fit your schedule, and accommodation is extra, whether in a host family, student residence, or a local hostel or hotel. See our website for more of what is included with your fee.

Of course, most of the staff here speak English!

Tony
Perth, Australia

Trip of a lifetime!

What can I say, hands down the most rewarding experience of my life!
I just got back from my Peru program and the smile hasn't left my face. Actually the worst thing is going back to regular food haha. Beaches are beautiful, the local people are amazingly friendly and the kids are great! Recommended for anyone who likes traveling but wants to add a bit more meaning to the experience. Anyways im off to eat a boring lettuce and cheese sandwich haha

Tony

Natalia
Santa Fe Springs

Volunteering in Peru

Volunteering here in Peru is such a once in a lifetime opportunity! You get to really see the reality of Peru and also its culture, the people and the beauty of the country. Here in Pimentel you are right on the beach and you can never run out of things to do! You can go for a fun surf, or take some lessons with the locals if you have been wanting to learn. Go try some of the best ceviche, Peru has to offer here in Pimentel, or if you feel like doing some other sight seeing or city life stuff go visit Chiclayo which is the main city that is about 20 minutes from Pimentel!

doreen
orkney islands scotland

Street children project in Quito

I did a 2 week placement with the street children in Quito, the placement was great fun and the kids were amazing, i enjoyed the experience, i would have been able to bring more to the programme if my Spanish was at a higher level, it was frustrating at times not being able to communicate with the teachers and children.
I arrived in Quito during public holidays so we had the chance to take the kids to the public swimming pool and share a picnic lunch in the park.The children did not have much so a special treat was a huge day out and just to see them all smiling was really special.
Everyone was great and i would recommend spending a few days weeks or months experiencing a different look at life.

I would have like if the teachers could have spoken more english, i was lucky that the other volunteers there spoke and understood Spanish, so helped me out. I have a basic understanding of Spanish but my conversational Spanish was poor.

We are more than just a language school: We offer different ways for you to learn Spanish and explore South America. Our multiple locations allow you to study Spanish while still being flexible with your itinerary. The possibilities are endless!

We tailor your Spanish lessons