Come experience the beauty of Peru and volunteer in the ancient city of Cusco. You can volunteer with children and animals in the local communities, and if interested, also take proper Spanish lessons to learn or further enhance your Spanish skills with a professional language teacher. If you are interested in working with children, you can join the After-School projects, but if more keen on working with animals, you can help out at the Dog Shelter project.
- Make a positive difference to the local communities of Cusco
- Learn Spanish or enhance your Spanish skills in one of the most ancient cities of South America
- Experience Peru's natural beauty, while meeting and interacting with locals and other volunteers from around the World
- Choose what project you work with.
- Work with children at after-school projects or with animals in a shelter project.
Participate in projects that make sustainable changes in the community.