View Other Details
- Airport pick-up in Cuzco
- Accommodation during your volunteering
- 3 meals every day
- Induction and orientation on the program and location
- 24/7 support from the Adventure Volunteer team
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Volunteer's T-shirt
- Basic liability and accident insurance
- Donation to the program
- Invoice of your donation to the NGO
- Volunteering certificate
Being part of a volunteer program is an opportunity to broaden your knowledge, make new friends, expand your network, and support a cause that will benefit from your knowledge and skills.
What better place than Cuzco in Peru, where you can support children, youth and women in rural areas. It's a volunteer experience full of exploring different cultures and traditions.
While being a volunteer in Cuzco, you can take part in various workshops in different communities of the city. You will also have the chance to provide support in shelters for girls who have suffered trafficking or in educational centres focusing on school reinforcement.
To be part of this volunteer program you must be 18 years of age or older. If you haven't been a volunteer before or don't have any experience in community work, do not worry, you don't need a specialty to take part in the project.
- You will support girls and young women in vulnerable situations
- You will help young people to develop their academic skills and knowledge.
- You will explore Cuzco and everything that Peru has to offer.
With your support, we are striving to improve the quality of life of children and young people in different communities in Cuzco.
You will learn new skills while improving the skills of others and living an enriching experience of meeting new people and discovering new cultures.