Volunteer in Women's Empowerment with LV!

Volunteer in Women's Empowerment with LV!

Want the chance to bring joy to the women worst affected by social injustice?

Our Women’s Empowerment projects allow volunteers the opportunity to gain real world hands-on experience working directly with underprivileged, vulnerable and often exploited women and children in some of the most impoverished regions of the world. From teaching valuable life-skills, helping with income-generation and empowerment projects, to counseling and assisting those who have suffered some form of physical or mental trauma, we have an option to suit your skills and interests, in a location that will truly WOW you!

Love Volunteers has provided thousands of volunteers with the chance to travel abroad and volunteer where help is really needed. Love Volunteers provides safe, responsible, affordable Women’s Empowerment volunteer programs for volunteers who want a truly memorable experience abroad. Check out our exciting program options in Kenya, India, Morocco, Peru and Thailand!

1 Year+

Victoria
Buffalo New York
State University of New York- Fredonia

Women's Empowerment Project in Morocco with Love Volunteers

I really got a first hand authentic experience of Morocco through working with women in the NGO VFA. I was very impressed of how they worked and how much I had to learn about their work and program. I was assigned to tranlsate a lot of documents pertaining to the women's rights situation in Morocco. I was also able to teach English at the NGO. This allowed me to work in the judicial literacy program the NGO had.
I also came up with the initiative to organize women's empowerment workshop.
I stayed with a nice host family which made my stay absolutely indicative of the family dynmics in Morocco. We celebrated a lot of things with my host. I had the great chance to attend the end of Ramadan and party with my host. I was also happy to have chosen to go with Love Volunteers because they offered me a lot of support and their team in Rabat made my stay unforgetable.
I would highly recommand this program for anyone seeking to immerse themselves into the Moroccan culture and looking for an amazing experience in a beautiful country as Morocco

Response from Love Volunteers

Hi Victoria,
Thanks for taking the time to write this great review. We especially appreciate you mentioning how you used your initiative and how rewarding your Home Stay experience was.
We often get similar feedback from our volunteers and there's a direct correlation between how flexible and open-minded people are and how much they enjoy the placement.
Thanks again for being a fab. volunteer!
The Team @ Love Volunteers

We are just a handful of passionate people working hard to help volunteers and local communities around the world. We don't have huge overheads - no company cars, no downtown office - we're just volunteers who thought we could do a better job. We work