Baikal Ecotourism Development Program

Take up an adventure now and travel to the Great Baikal Lake found in Russia and become a volunteer who works along an amazing team and worthwhile cause at our Baikal Ecotourism Development Program!

It is important to remember that the project’s main goal is to develop ecotourism and the cultivation of a socially responsible society through the aid garnered from local and International volunteers & Educational Projects. It was designed with a focus on building the very first system of environmentally sensitive trails in all of Russia. They also strive towards raising awareness and/or ecological education through various workshops and programs. Be blown away by this unique opportunity and gain the satisfaction that comes from working in a great environment with an amazing team! Join us now on this adventure of a lifetime!

• Unique opportunity of working alongside local and international volunteers!
  • Help with the daily activities.
  • Expand your knowledge on Ecotourism.
  • Amazing opportunity to explore Lake Baikal and all it has to offer!

Impact

Becoming a volunteer at this project not only has benefits for the program but for you as an individual as well. Volunteering is an opportunity to share your time, talents, and abilities as an invaluable member of the team. It’s your opportunity to invest in our collective future, and share in our efforts to protect our environment through the construction of a system of Eco-trails around the deepest and oldest lake in the world!

Hi Gabriela, We do make exceptions for some of our programs. For our Lake Baikal program it is possible to travel with an adult. Best regards, Fronteering

Meals are all included within the fee you pay!

Katrin

Volunteering Russia

Together with my friend I traveled to Russia to volunteer at the Lake Baikal Conservation project. When my friend first told me about this program I had no idea where it was, even more I never heard about Lake Baikal before. Even though I always wanted to travel Russia and this was a great experience.

Being so isolated and so far away from the normal world was really cool and interesting. It also meant that we made a lot of friends and even if I had travelled alone I would have still had a great time.

Lake Baikal is really nice and a beautiful place, There is nice wildlife to see everyone and the Vistas are amazing. The volunteering team is also great and helps you along the way.

I also want to Thank Fronteering, my coordinator Yusuf was really nice and helpful.

I wish we could have stayed longer as I really did not want to leave
Anissa

Lake Baikal conservation

When I saw this opportunity I knew I had to do this! Lake Baikal has always been such a Magnificent place to me but also kind of unreachable! That was until I saw this program. Thanks Fronteering we for making this possible and making the arrangements.

We had a great group and a great time and I have made so many friends and Memories. I do have to say that the group I suppose can really make or break your stay.

For those who don't know Lake Baikal! Calling it just a lake doesn't do it justice. It is more of a freshwater Ocean including seals! I really like the effort of this program to help set up sustainable tourism as well as conservation works to keep the lake as beautiful and untouched as it is!

I can really recommend this program and I hope it will draw more interests as it is much worth it!

A bit more clarity about what a regular day looks like.