Contribute to sustainable projects through Raleigh International’s first UK program – Re:Green. We are launching a new 2 and 4 week program designed to increase your skills, knowledge, and ability to directly address the climate emergency. Using our expertise in youth leadership and environmental campaigning, we will deliver this vital piece of work with you.
To do this we need the support of volunteers aged 18-24. This program is only open to those with a right to live, work or study in the UK. You will leave with new skills, memories, friendships and recognition of your capacity to create green action and be a change-maker.
To give you peace of mind...
We at Raleigh International have worked with young people around the world for over 35 years. Our international volunteering program Raleigh Expedition is one of the first UK programs to be accredited by the Gap Year Association (GYA) and recognized by TeenLife as a Top 15 Most Popular Gap Program in 2020
- Take direct action to address the climate emergency
- Develop your campaign and social action skills
- Challenge yourself on a youth leadership trek
- Stay and work in a remote part of Scotland, Wales or the north of England
- After taking part be invited to join our global campaign Action Not Excuses