Iko Poran offer exciting, safe and affordable volunteer programs all over South Africa. Our variety of programs includes from learning the pure joy of surfing and helping children reach their dreams or caring gorgeous little kids in a township in beautiful Cape Town, to working with endangered wildlife in an animal sanctuary near Port Elizabeth, or working with monkeys near Tzaneen, and living the Lion and Rhino experience near Johannesburg, there are hundreds of reasons to visit this superb destination. South Africa is rich in culture, fauna & flora and history. It is a beautiful country with an incredible range of climates, widely varying landscapes, rich culture, wildlife and wilderness.
Available all year round:
- Start dates every Monday of the month;
- Highly affordable fees!
- Iko Poran is the only international volunteer organization based in a developing country. It is a volunteer organization that works with volunteer organizations.
- Cheapest Registration Fee!
- Volunteerism should not be expensive for the ones with good hearts that want to lend a hand;
- The only international volunteer organization based in a developing country that also runs its own developing projects. Most of other providers are profit-oriented traveling companies based in First World nations;
- Most affordable registration and program fees, starting at $395 for 2 weeks; no transfer fees on top;
- Volunteers receive an orientation upon arrival;
- We are not targeting any surplus revenues. All money charged is used to further achieve our mission and contribute to our local programs!