- South Africa
- Cape Town
- Mossel Bay
- Port Elizabeth
View Other Details
Volunteer in South Africa and experience all the different colors of the 'Rainbow Nation'. Visit vibrant and multicultural cities and work with underprivileged children in the townships of Cape Town and Johannesburg. You want to use your language skills? Great! Teaching English in local schools is the perfect job for you.
You're not a fan of big cities? The endless plains and plateaus are the home of the most famous wildlife and the coastlines offer amazing beaches and plenty of marine life. Get ready to work with elephants, big cats, rhinos, great white sharks, you name it!
- Help to protect the Big 5 and do your part in wildlife conservation.
- Upgrade your teaching skills by providing education for underprivileged children.
- Join a Great White Shark conservation project and experience one of the largest predators.
- Become a surfing or sports instructor to take children out of settlements and to teach them valuable life lessons.
- Use your medical experience and work with clinical staff to provide healthcare to the local communities.