Cape Town Tour, Volunteer and Wildlife Safari in South Africa

community empowerment projects
community empowerment projects
Cape Town  tour
Cape Town tour

Experience the best of South Africa with this ultimate combination program! Begin with a 3 Day tour of the beautiful city of Cape Town; travel to Knysna and assist with our community outreach volunteer projects and then end your trip with a 3 day camping safari in Addo National Park.

• See the epic mother city of South Africa and her most famous sites in a 3-day Tour of Cape Town
  • Join our community volunteer projects in the beautiful Garden Route on the east coast of South Africa and help us to empower local people. Make a difference and have fun doing it
  • Experience an unforgettable safari at Addo Elephant National Park - home to the highest concentration of African elephants in the world!

Dave

Fun with Edge of Africa!

I went with a group of people from the new foundland with zero ideas of how my two weeks with Edge of Africa would entail. Our group was joined with others from Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Hong Kong. Together we built gardens for elementary schools, a sandbox for a pre-school, painted various school buildings including rooms of a school for the deaf and blind, built concrete stairs for a mother of 5 to fit her walker/cane size to easily access her home, played sports with local kids, and built lasting memories and friendships that will span our lifetimes!!! Edge of Africa is absolutely an Amazing Experience! It's hard to explain the overwhelming awesomeness of the Edge of Africa experience. Oh, and be the way, we got out and explored everything from Beaches, caves, wild animal parks, shark diving, a wild safari and MORE! I hope I can do this trip again soon! Dave F.

Read my full story