- South Africa
- Cape Town
View Other Details
- 2 weeks: $2150
- 3 weeks: $2700
- 4 weeks: $3250
- 2 weeks: $2750
- 3 weeks: $3200
- 4 weeks: $3650
*These rates are on a sharing basis. Private rooms are available at an additional rate. (Subject to availability – please enquire!)
Capture what matters most.
Join the Impact Photography program in one of the dream destinations - Cape Town, South Africa and Livingstone, Zambia! As a volunteer photographer, you’ll be an integral part of a nonprofit organization’s initiatives in fighting socio-economic issues. Your captured high quality images will be utilized for fundraising campaigns and communications to reach potential donors.
This photography workshop allows you to sharpen your skills and gain insightful knowledge on how to effectively document the important development work of grassroots organizations. Make an impact - let your pictures tell the story.
You won’t miss home staying in a comfortable guest house with meals provided, activities, and all transport during your stay. Pack your DSLR camera, solid camera skills, as well as your positive attitude of flexibility and adaptability to different environments - to qualify for this unique opportunity.
Video and Photos
- Advance your knowledge in theory and practical settings through mentoring sessions with a professional humanitarian photographer
- Assist important humanitarian causes in their communications and campaign efforts through photography
- Gain meaningful experiences and hone your skills from various photography assignments with dedicated grassroot organizations
- Expand knowledge on how photography impacts the initiatives of nonprofit organizations
- Explore more of what Cape Town (South Africa) or Livingstone (Zambia) has to offer during your free time