Our motivation and conviction is that every child has the right to a loving, caring family and that no child should be left in an orphanage.
We are a family focused organization caring for 32 babies under the age of 3 years upon admission. There are also 36 children between the ages of 3 and 24 years living at with us on a permanent basis. A major portion of our work (together with social workers and the department of social services) is to find permanent families for the tiny babies, preferably reunited with their family (2%). If this is unsuccessful then we try to get them placed in local foster or adoptive care (5%) and if that is not possible, we petition the authorities to get them placed in permanent families overseas. We aim to have these babies placed into permanent families as soon as reasonably possible.
We rely heavily of volunteers to support the Mamas (employee caregivers) in our nursery and have had over 1000 volunteers serve with us since our founding in 1993.
- Discover an all together unique kind of inner-strength
- Make the world of difference to vulnerable babies and children by showering them with love and cuddles!
- Become part of fun-loving, hard-working community of Volunteers
- Meet people from all Walks of Life!
- Become a Permanent Part of Our Global Family