Located just south of the Sierra Nevada range, Granada is one of southern Spain's most popular cities. Inhabited since 5500 BC, it's unique history has left long-lasting cultural influences from its Berber, Arab, Catholic, and Jewish inhabitants.
ISA Service-Learning community sectors range from Human Rights to Therapy and Rehabilitation and many others. Throughout your program, you will participate in a variety of reflection-based assignments to add depth to your experiences. Through service at a local organization and these guided reflection activities, our goal is to help you gain a better understanding of the local language, culture, and community.
Each service-learning placement is unique, so visit the ISA Service-Learning website to learn more about the specific placements and program options available in Granada. We especially recommend our Granada program for those passionate about public health.
- Receive personalized advising on service opportunities and program options that are the best fit for you.
- Begin your transition to daily life in your new country and culture on the Bridging Cultures Program, our in-country orientation.
- Experience the city’s café and tea shop culture, which is popular among many students.
- Explore the cobblestone streets and alleyways of historic Realejo district.
- Become part of Granada’s youthful and vibrant community.
ISA Scholarships and Financial Aid
ISA is committed to increasing all students’ access to study abroad’s many benefits. We don't let financial hardships to get in the way of a life changing educational experience.