View Other Details
1.- Tapas and drinks get together on Saturday evening before the program
2.- Transport from Madrid to the hotel and back to Madrid.
3. Accommodation in a four-star hotel from Sunday to Friday in one of the following hotels:
- Hotel Izan Puerta de Gredos - Barco de Ávila
- Palacio Infante Don Juan Manuel Hotel y Spa - Belmonte - Cuenca
- Hotel Intur Alcazar de San Juan - Alcazar de San Juan - Castilla La Mancha
- Hotel NH Collection Palacio de Aranjuez
- Hotel Balneario Sicilia - Jaraba - Zaragoza
4.- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the hotel.
The participant will have to pay for airfare, accommodation expenses the nights prior to and after the program.
VaughanTown, the largest English language firm in Spain, invites volunteers to spend six days in Spain in a unique cultural exchange program between English natives and Spanish professionals in a fun language-learning and self-growth experience.
This volunteer program in Spain is open to all native English speakers who are naturally inquisitive, enjoy nature and the outdoors, and are outgoing, open and friendly. It's typically composed of 15 Spaniards and 15 English speakers who together spend a week sharing long conversations, participating in skits, theater, games and outdoor activities.
- Cultural Exchange
Our volunteers come back every year because they find in VaughanTown a home, an opportunity to really connect with people from different countries and different cultures, and a place where they can share their life experience and learn about the Spanish way of life.
The bonds that are created at VaughanTown last forever, be it networking or/and long-lasting friendships.