Join our year round education, and village development projects in Sri Lanka. Make a transforming difference in your life and theirs whilst experiencing a culture from within. We teach, and run holiday clubs in pre-schools, government schools across the age groups, child monks' schools, orphanages, as well as in villages, in which we also have development and conservation programmes. We also teach in colleges, and a university.
We are in a rural province, its forests, lakes, and paddy fields patrolled by elephants, giant squirrel, hornbills, and mongoose - just a part of life here. We love Sri Lanka, and so will you!
- The correct visas to volunteer in Sri Lanka
- Our own HQ and branded Fig and Gecko, and independently reviewed accommodation, and restaurant.
- 24/7, 360 degrees support from your UK support team in Sri Lanka.
- Meaningful long term projects
- You'll leave Sri Lanka having experienced its culture and people.