The skills-based volunteering programmes at the Foundation of Goodness (FoG) are particularly suited for well-qualifed professionals, students and individuals who can provide insight and support to staff as the organisation moves towards a phased of community-focused development. FoG will have a skills-based volunteering programme in order to fit your professional, personal, social or academic goals. These programmes are ideal if you want to gain new skills, transition into a new sector, improve on your current skillset and apply them in a new environment, or whether you want to take a career break and share your expertise towards a worthy cause. Depending on the knowledge and expertise you wish to gain or share with us, FoG has a variety of programmes for you to take part in within areas such as Education, Childcare, Environment, Women’s Empowerment, Volunteer Management, Fundraising, Policy Making, Global Health,Administration and Operations Management or Sustainable Tourism.
- Volunteer with a recognised NGO which has been running and managing volunteers since 1999.
- All programme are customised and experienced staff members will tailor make the programme to fit your requirements.
- Your volunteer time will be spent against the backdrop of the stunning South Coast of Sri Lanka at our flagship centre in Seenigama. The sun, sand and sea is our backyard!
- Be part of a vibrant community! From events and educational talks to cultural experiences and holistic Sri Lankan cooking classes, there's always something going on at the Foundation of Goodness.
- Add value to your CV through a volunteer experience with FoG. Accumulate invaluable experience engaging in social work in a developing Asian Country, with a recognised NGO.