If you are an animal lover looking forward to volunteer with animals, then Volunteering Solutions can provide you with amazing opportunities in Sri Lanka. A tiny island nation of Southeast Asia, this country is a paradise for beach lovers!
You can choose to volunteer for the Turtle Conservation Program in Kosgoda - and spend your days at the beachside! You'll have to look after the well-being of the turtles, protect the eggs from any harm, patrol the beaches and collect data. It'll be a great opportunity for you to gain international work experience. Other than this, you can also opt to be a part of the Elephant and Community Volunteer Project in Kegalle.
- Both the programs in Sri Lanka are available throughout the year, and you can choose the duration according to your convenience.
- It'll be an incredible opportunity for you to spend some quality time with the adorable animals.
- Enjoy and relax at the pristine beaches of Sri Lanka, and explore the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Experience the authentic Sri Lankan lifestyle, and get to know more about the natives.
- Meet some amazing travelers from other parts of the world.