Lift up Caribbean Kids & Moms in St. Lucia, West Indies

Lift up Caribbean Kids & Moms in St. Lucia, West Indies

Join Global Volunteers in the volunteer experience of a lifetime in St. Lucia, one of the most beautiful islands in the West Indies - for one to two weeks. As a volunteer, you will make a substantial difference in a small amount of time.

Top issues facing residents of the island country of St. Lucia:
• Hunger
• Health
• IQ

The ways volunteers serve as a resource to fight these problems include:
• Tutoring at the infant and primary schools
• Building facilities at the infant school
• Assisting to create and oversea the maintenance of gardens

Your help can improve the lives of St. Lucian children and their families. Check out our website for more information!

North America » St. Lucia
Year Round
Hotel
Global Volunteers tax-deductible St. Lucia program fee starts at $2,795. The fee includes all meals, accommodations, airport transportation, transportation within volunteer projects, project costs, administrative expenses, and support from Global Volunteers staff. Discounts are also available for students, family and multi-person groups, and returning volunteers. Free-time activities, airfare, or other travel are not included in the fees.
Anse la Raye

Susan
New York State

Please see my comments

I have been on 4 GV programs. I think this is an excellent organization. I am hoping to join GV next year on the ST. Lucia project.I have enjoyed myself immensely on each trip. The food was excellent, the staff could not have been better, I felt safe and the community in each country was welcoming. I had a roommate for two of the trips after the passing of my husband who was always with me and my friendship with them has endured. Cost is appropriate. The work is rewarding, the children were wonderful, and I can't wait to return.

Ann Goldstein

Roger
Lynnwood, Washington
Marquette University

Leaving A Mark On The World

I looked forward to each and every day! It was such a wonderful experience to work with a inspiring teacher daily in helping second grade boys primarily with language and math. It wasn't easy! Children at this age are distracted from lessons, but to have a youngster respond with a smile when they give the right answer to a question about a fraction or read well was a thrill for me as a volunteer tutor. I miss the children very much and hope that I helped them in their educational progress. I also looked forward each evening to hearing what other Global Volunteers did each day in education, health care, building and other areas of service with the community.
I can without any reservations strongly urge folks to go with Global Volunteers to St. Lucia. It is an experience I will always remember and treasure!!!!

Global Volunteers, a non-profit organization, has been giving short-term volunteers the chance to provide essential services to local people on service programs since 1984 - and trusted by 33,000+ volunteers. Volunteering for one to three weeks under the direction of local leaders, team members form