Swaziland is the smallest country in the southern hemisphere, but also one of the most interesting with lots of fun and adventure. Swaziland is a microcosm of Africa with strong traditions, vibrant cultural festivals and friendly laidback people. Our work here involves creating a brighter future for orphaned and vulnerable children and supporting local business and economic empowerment. We particularly focus on six Neighbourhood Care Points (NCPs) where basic education, life skills and two meals a day are provided to vulnerable pre-school children. We also have a wildlife conservation program in Swaziland. Programs are available throughout the year and there are also internship opportunities.
- Swaziland Orphan Care Program
- Swaziland Teaching Program
- Swaziland Build a Future Program
- Swaziland Sports Development Program
- Swaziland Savannah Conservation Program
View Program Information
* All meals.
* Orientation upon arrival.
* Transport on set arrival and departure days
* Full support and daily guidance from the project coordinator and assistant co-ordinator.
* Project equipment.