Safari to Coast Conservation Volunteer Project
- South Africa
View Other Details
● Volunteer projects specifically designed to enable you to make an active contribution during your stay
● Support of volunteer project coordinators who are experts in their fields which ensure the volunteer experience is rewarding & impactful
● Comprehensive orientation to the country, its culture and your role as a volunteer, upon arrival
● All food and accommodation throughout your stay
● Tour guide for the duration of your tours
The Kruger to Coast Volunteer Tour will take you through some of the best that southern Africa has to offer in terms of wildlife, culture and beaches. Begin in Eswatini where you will get involved in grassroots community projects and make an active contribution to improve the lives of orphaned and vulnerable children or contribute to active conservation efforts in the Savannah. Embark on a 5-day camping safari through the world-famous Kruger National Park to spot big game. Venture to tropical Mozambique where you spend time on world-class Indian Ocean beaches. Not only will you have the amazing opportunity to see some of Africa's most incredible wildlife, snorkel with Whale Sharks and paddle to tropical palm-fringed islands, but you will also have the opportunity to participate in an important community development project.
Video and Photos
- Make a big impact and contribute to sustainable development
- Make an impact in the lives of preschool children and assist with their education
- Relax on the palm-fringed beaches of Tofo, Mozambique
- Kruger National Park 3-5 night camping safaris to see the big 5
- Visit 3 destinations in one epic road trip!