Come join this great opportunity to experience Thai culture and volunteer in a meaningful placement.
Over the years, our assortment of Thailand programs have successfully hosted volunteers from around the world. No matter what you're interested in - teaching, childcare, gardening, sports, cultural exploration, animals, construction, and more - we have an option for you!
Peruse through our options below and start planning your trip to Thailand today!
- Learn, Volunteer and Travel: Learn about Thai culture while volunteering in local villages and teaching underprivileged children. Volunteers will have a variety of responsibilities ranging from teaching, organic gardening, and assisting with after school activities such as sports, art projects, and games.
- Akha Hilltribe Aid and Experience: Volunteer in the local villages set in the magnificent hills of Chiang Rai. Volunteers help the Akha community with a variety of projects based on the needs of the tribe at that time.
- Elephant Rescue and Conservation: Stay with a local family and learn about elephants when volunteer in the mountainous region of Chiang Mai. Volunteers learn about elephant behavior and help reintroduce rescued elephants back into the wild once again.
- Gibbon Primate Sanctuary: Be part of an amazing wildlife sanctuary that rescues injured or orphaned gibbons and provides them a secure and happy home. Volunteers will help take care of the gibbons by feeding them, cleaning their enclosures, and helping socialize the gibbons to human interactions. Volunteers will also participate in a cultural orientation week at the beginning of the project, which introduces Thai culture, cuisine, and societal norms.
- Koh Samui Teach and Beach: Teach local children English which provides them a foundation for their future education. The school believes in teaching English by using fun, positive learning techniques such as games. Volunteers will learn how to control a classroom, prepare lesson plans, and assist with extra-curricular activities.
- Koh Samui Beach and Build: Be part of a team that helps an impoverished community grow and develop into a strong, independent society. Volunteers will begin their volunteer experience with a one-week orientation to learn about Thai culture and customs. Volunteers then travel to Koh Samui and begin their projects which include painting walls, renovating existing structures, and assisting with any other projects around the community.
- Coastal Marine Conservation in Phang Nga: Be part of the conservation effort that is working towards restoring the marine and coastal ecosystems in Phang Nga. The project reaches out to local villagers, hotel workers, and dive shop owners to teach them the importance of marine conservation and how they can help these efforts. Depending on the time of year, volunteers will help with sea turtle conservation, various surveying projects, and mangrove planting.
- TEFL and Teaching in Koh Samui: Take part in a 4-week intensive teaching course, which culminates in earning the Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certification. Then spend the last two weeks honing your teaching skills while working in a government school. Near the end of the project, volunteers will be given the opportunity to seek further employment teaching English in Thailand.
- Elephant Village Experience: Help ensure the continual safety, health, and well-being of elephants in Thailand. Volunteer work will be split between elephant care and community work. Volunteers will help feed, bath, and walk the elephants. When volunteers are not with the elephants, they will be helping the community with various tasks such as working in the rice paddies, making paper, and assisting with repairs in the village.
View Program Information
–Accommodations and 3 meals a day during your stay
–Airport pickup upon arrival
–Orientation and training with cultural introductions
–Comprehensive travel and health insurance for volunteering abroad
Program Cost Excludes: Flights, personal expenses, extra excursions, visa fees (if applicable)