With our Volunteer in Central Thailand program, you have the unique and exciting opportunity to volunteer your time to teach English to young monks in their temple school in Ayutthaya. Previously Thailand's capital city, Ayutthaya remains a popular tourist destinations, rife with ancient ruins and Buddhist temples. Want to learn about Buddhism, Thai culture and history? Come spend a month with monks and exchange the learning experience!
- Gain a unique insider perspective into Thai Buddhism while teaching in a temple classroom.
- Explore and learn about the nearby Khmer ruins at Ayutthaya, the capital city of what was long ago known as Siam.
- Earn invaluable teaching and travel experience and build a resume all your friends will be jealous of.
- Get all the help you need to get your visa so you can explore for as 1-4 months.
- Live with a local Thai family and immerse yourself into the culture and lifestyle.