COVID-19 Program Updates
Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Plan My Gap Year has decided to pause some of their upcoming programs temporarily and may be offering flexible booking options as well. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.
PMGY offers 1-week to 12-week volunteering opportunities in the urban town of Pathum Thani north of Bangkok and the Tambon Thamairuak district south of Bangkok. Volunteers can teach English to school children as well as providing care and support at a kindergarten project.
Our programmes start on selected Sundays every month from 1-12 weeks in Thailand. We have two start dates every month so you decide when you go and how long you go for.
- Most Affordable – PMGY’s programs are accessible to everyone who wants to make a difference, through low fees and high-impact projects.
- Best Support – Our international and local teams provide extensive around the clock services to assist you every step of your PMGY adventure.
- Safety Prioritised – With safety a PMGY number-1 priority, we have taken all necessary precautions to ensure our programs are as safe and structured as possible.
- Extraordinary Experiences – With PMGY, you have the opportunity to truly immerse yourself in amazing cultural and travel experiences, ensuring you leave with unforgettable memories.
- Friendships for Life – Your PMGY experience not only opens up a doorway for new experiences and exciting memories, but also life-long friendships when meeting new people from around the world.
Volunteer your time to support and assist with the daily care, learning and interaction with children in a suburb of Bangkok.
Work closely with rescued Asian elephants in this inspiring elephant sanctuary in Thailand. If you love elephants, this experience is not to be missed!
Assist local teachers at a school in Thailand and help the students learn basic English and life skills before they enter grade school.
Help preserve and protect these inspiring animals at this wildlife haven. Become part of a mission to rescue wild animals from neglect and abuse.
A group volunteering and adventure trip that will take in central, north, east and south Thailand in a whirlwind 28 days guaranteed to blow your mind!