Living Yoga & Meditation Immersion at the Ashram

People at Yogaville
People at Yogaville
Yoga Pholosophy class
Yoga Pholosophy class

Participate in the joyful yogic lifestyle in the peace and beauty of Yogaville.

The Living Yoga Training (LYT) helps you dive into the Integral Yoga teachings and practices in the Ashram environment. You will be guided by instructors who have devoted their lives to learning and imparting the wisdom of yoga, as taught by Sri Swami Satchidananda, the Yoga master who brought the classical Yoga tradition to the West in the 1960s.

If you are dedicated to spiritual growth, this program can be a life-transforming experience!

• Become part of the spiritual community
  • Embrace the yogic lifestyle and live with intention in our structured program
  • Return home at peace and feeling refreshed in your body
  • Yoga Ashram
  • Practice meditation in action

Sara

I'm coming back soon!

The Living Yoga Training program at Yogaville was an incredibly impactful experience for me. Before coming to Yogaville, I had very little understanding of yoga or meditation. All I knew was that I was attracted to it in a way I couldn't explain away, so I followed my gut and showed up for a month unsure what to expect. I kind of look at Yogaville now as my Hogwarts. It's magic there. Yoga, meditation, service, friendships, beautiful blue mountain surroundings and incredibly healthy food and diet . . . it's a retreat, a self improvement program, and an incredibly inspirational spiritual step (if not the whole ladder). I learned so much at Yogaville and am happy to say that the Hatha Yoga and meditation taught there improved my life. Will definitely be coming back.

I think that this program has everything it needs. Keep it up. Bring more people in to discover the beautiful community and sacred space that is Yogaville.

About Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville

The word “Yoga” means union or yoke in the ancient Sanskrit language. It is a perfect description of the science and philosophy of Integral Yoga. Integral Yoga® synthesizes the various branches of Yoga into a comprehensive life style system.
The aim...