- United States of America
View Other Details
-Personalized support from our Volunteer Coordination Team to ensure participants are fully prepared and trained;
-Flights and local travel to the volunteer program, and return fight home after completing the program commitment;
-Accommodation while at the program and during any required layover or quarantine period;
-Three meals per day for the duration of the program (8 or 12 weeks);
-Small stipends to help cover costs during mandatory breaks
DM12 is a volunteer service commitment to communities impacted by natural disasters. This initiative is built on 15 years of disaster relief experience, and designed to make it safer for volunteers to work with us during the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition to many safety measures we have implemented, we support, train and cover the expenses of participants.
Please check our website for more information; on our volunteer page, you can apply for current DM12 opportunities and sign up for email updates.
- Personalized support from our Volunteer Coordination Team to ensure participants are fully prepared and trained.
- Flight and local travel to the volunteer program, and a return flight home after completing the service commitment.
- Accommodation while at the program and during any required layover or quarantine period.
- Three meals per day for the duration of the program.
- Small stipends to help cover costs during mandatory breaks.
In 15 years, All Hands and Hearts has had:
1,204,000 Lives Impacted
144 Volunteer Nationalities
122 Disaster Programs
20 Countries Served
309 Schools Completed and
115,000+ Children Back to School
Join our cause. Volunteer with All Hands and Hearts to have a greater impact on a community in need.