ABOUT THE PROGRAM
As part of our collaboration with local free school for poor migrant pupils, we organize free classes so that pupils continue to study during Summer Break and before long Tet (lunar new year) Break - to maintain learning habits and prevent school drop. Our pupils come mainly from working class family who are too poor to afford tuition fees. At free school, they don't have to pay tuition fee, and also provided with study materials, lunches and uniforms.
WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM STANDOUT:
- We don't leave our volunteer alone! We treasure your resources and efforts and would like to do our part to maximize it, for the benefit of yourself and the community;
- Our projects are authentic and bring right value to the community.
- Projects are operated by professional team with experience of working with International Schools and organizations.
- Teaching English, social skills and workshop for disadvantaged children right in the cosmopolitan Ho Chi Minh City.
- Organized by professional team - Our mission is providing a balancing benefits for both local community and our volunteers
- Get authentic, insider view of Vietnam through deep connections with community and our local collaborators.