Kaya Volunteer Programs in Zambia

Girls teaching football in Zambia
Girls teaching football in Zambia
Volunteer Digging on project  Zambia
Volunteer Digging on project Zambia

Volunteers in Zambia will experience one of the most spectacular environments in the world. With the Zambezi river, Victoria falls, Hwange National Park and home to one of the most important Lion breeding programs in the world Zambia is an awe inspiring place to be. Like many African countries it still has a low level of resources in key areas of education and health care.

Volunteers will be placed in one of our education or medical support projects. We also offer a unique program involved in lion rehabilitation. We hope you consider joining one of our volunteer programs in Zambia!

Here are some of the current Volunteer Projects in Zambia:
1. African Lion Rehabilitation & Release in Zambia
2. Health Promotion and Community Work in Zambia
3. Sports and Community Work in Zambia
4. Teaching and Community work in Zambia

Please note that project availability can change frequently. Please check our website for the latest updates.

Marissa

You're In Good Hands With Kaya

Booking my volunteering trip with Kaya Volunteer was such a great experience! The staff was very helpful and friendly, and they were able to address all of my questions and concerns through the booking process. They also provide you with plenty of information before you depart, which is extremely helpful to provide a better understanding of the location you are going and what your days may typically look like. I participated on the teaching and community project in Livingstone, Zambia.

We would teach every weekday in the mornings, then have a break for lunch, and then volunteer for a few hours in the afternoon at various places such as after school reading clubs or the old people's home. We had the weekends off to participate on any adventures or excursions that we wanted to!

Volunteering abroad was an amazing life changing experience that opens up your eyes to other parts of the world. Don't be discouraged if you don't have any teaching experience. I didn't either and I was able to catch on quickly with some help from the on-site staff and other volunteers. I volunteered for just 2 weeks and was able to meet tons of lifelong friends from all over the world. The people in Livingstone were so friendly and welcoming, and it is a joy to work with the kids and see how eager they are to learn.

More packing tips or talking to someone who had been on the program already would have been useful before leaving.