Join IVHQ and volunteer abroad in Zambia! Highly affordable programs are based in the laid-back tourist town of Livingstone, Zambia. Volunteers are welcomed in to Livingstone and surrounding rural areas, to assist on a range of community-driven projects. Volunteers can choose to participate on projects for periods ranging from 1 week to 12 weeks and are accommodated in a dormitory-style volunteer house with other international volunteers.
Current IVHQ Volunteer Programs in Zambia:
- Elderly Care
- Community Development
- Programs available year-round, starting on each Monday of every month
- Program fees include airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support
- Highly affordable program fees from $270 for 1 week
- Community-driven projects focused on supporting local needs and delivering sustainable positive impacts
- Superior support services both pre-departure and while volunteering
- Free online volunteer training for all IVHQ volunteers
- Between 15 and 30 volunteers start in Ho Chi Minh each month
- Weekends are free to explore Vietnam with fellow volunteers - visit Victoria Falls or neighboring countries, such as Botswana, Zimbabwe and Namibia.